What a pleasure it is to present to you for the first time ever on the market, 64 Flindersia Avenue Brigadoon.
We actually have four bedrooms three bathrooms two kitchens double garage. 3 x 2 x 2 architecturally designed and a 1 x 1 cottage.
Set on 2.16ha (21,600m2) of glorious bushland backing up to your own private Creek with a wonderfully positioned cleared parcel of land and the same goes for your pool area nearest your alfresco area, should you choose to get one. This is an opportunity of a lifetime. Please take time to also go through the 3D virtual tour.
– Scheme water
– Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning
– 4KW solar system with, high-efficiency solar panel 25-year warranty
– 2 x sea container as storage
– 110KL colorbond rainwater tank
– 8KL rainwater tank
– Underground rainwater pipes
– Workshop area
– 31-course high ceilings throughout the main dwelling
– King-sized master bedroom with
– Walk-in robe and built-in robe
– Large ensuite with bath, shower and single vanity
– 3 separate living areas being:
– Family room
– Theatre/lounge room
– Hugh dining or games room
– Queen size bedrooms 2 & 3 both with built-in robes
– Like a double-sided lift in the lobby this has 8 doors of storage in the centre and more storage cupboards in the laundry
– Laundry with stone benchtops
– 2nd bathroom with shower and single vanity
– Separate 2nd toilet
– Stone benchtop to your kitchen
– Soft-close cabinetry
– 900mm stainless steel under bench electric oven
– 900mm stainless steel Canopy style rangehood
– 900mm Induction cooktop
– Microwave recess
– 1600mm wide fridge recess
– Batts insulation
– 340L solar hot water system with electric booster
– Fish/lily pond with filter
– Architecturally designed concrete/stone steps and pavements
– Veggie patch
– Various fruit trees
– Queen size bedroom
– Open kitchen lounge dining
– Potbelly wood fireplace
– Reverse cycle airconditioning
– Extra high ceilings
– Currently tenanted at $210 per week
– 3-tier terraced earthwork with rock-pitching retaining.
– 0-maintenance permanent Septic system
There is some much more to this property that cannot be described with words without minimising its splendour, you really need to see it for yourself.
Please call me to arrange your private inspection.
0416 500 757